Prehistoric Man didn’t have to worry about a rough beard, or dry, itchy skin. His body secreted oils to create a layer of natural protection, keeping his beard soft, and skin moist, in even the harshest of climates. Modern hygiene practices, however, strip the body of these oils, leaving the skin & beard exposed to the elements. Urban Caveman Beard Balm uses the same blend of natural oils used in our beard oil, specially formulated to keep your skin & beard soft in the harsh Canadian climate. We then add a healthy dose of shea butter & locally sourced beeswax to help tame even the most unruly of beards.
Vetiver, with hints of lavender & tobacco, you’ll feel like you’re walking through the Savannas of Africa.
For best results, gently wash beard using an all-natural beard soap, then towel dry. Apply Urban Caveman beard balm to a slightly damp, but not wet beard.
- Scrape off a dime-sized amount of Urban Caveman beard balm, using the top of your fingernail. Increase or decrease as needed, depending on the length & thickness of your beard.
- Massage between hands until completely melted.
- Starting from the base, rub fingers through beard, massaging into the skin as you go, until the beard balm is evenly distributed.
- Brush & Shape beard, and allow to air dry.
- Residue can be left on the hands, or worked into the hair on your head for extra moisturising.
In colder climates, Urban Caveman beard balm can be stored in warmer parts of the house to keep it soft & malleable. Avoid storing near excessive heat sources that may cause the balm to melt.
Base: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Beard Oil Base (Camellia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Lanolin, Vitamin E Oil), Lanolin.
Scent: Vetiver, Lavender, Tobacco