Prehistoric Man didn’t have to worry about a rough beard, or dry, itchy skin. His body secreted oils to create a layer of natural protection, keeping his beard soft, and skin moist, in even the harshest of climates. Modern hygiene practices, however, strip the body of these oils, leaving the skin & beard exposed to the elements. Urban Caveman Beard Oil uses a proprietary blend of natural oils, specially formulated to keep your skin & beard soft in the harsh Canadian climate.
Vetiver, with hints of lavender & tobacco, will leave you feeling like you’re walking through the Savannas of Africa.
For best results, gently wash beard using an all-natural beard soap, then towel dry. Apply Urban Caveman beard balm to a slightly damp, but not wet beard.
- Using the provided dropper, place a dime sized drop of Urban Caveman beard oil into your hand. Increase or decrease as needed, depending on the length & thickness of your beard.
- Rub both hands together to evenly coat.
- Starting from the base, rub fingers through beard, massaging into the skin as you go, until the beard balm is evenly distributed.
- Brush beard, and allow to air dry.
- Residue can be left on the hands, or worked into the hair on your head for extra moisturizing.
In colder climates, Urban Caveman beard balm can be stored in warmer parts of the house to keep it soft & malleable. Avoid storing near excessive heat sources that may cause the balm to melt.
Base: Camellia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Lanolin, Vitamin E Oil
Scent: Vetiver, Lavender, Tobacco