Prehistoric Man didn’t have to worry about a rough beard, or dry, itchy skin. His body secreted oils to create a layer of natural protection, keeping his beard soft, and skin moist, in even the harshest of climates. Modern hygiene practices, however, strip the body of these oils, leaving the skin & beard exposed to the elements. Urban Caveman Beard Oil uses a proprietary blend of natural oils, specially formulated to keep your skin & beard soft in the harsh Canadian climate.
Vetiver, with hints of lavender & tobacco, you’ll feel like you’re walking through the Savannas of Africa.
For best results, gently wash beard using an all-natural beard soap, then towel dry. Apply Urban Caveman beard balm to a slightly damp, but not wet beard.
- Using the eye dropper, place a dime-sized amount of Urban Caveman beard oil into the palm of your hand. Increase or decrease as needed, depending on the length & thickness of your beard.
- Rub between hands until spread evenly.
- Starting from the base, rub fingers through beard, massaging into the skin as you go, until the beard oil is evenly distributed.
- Brush & Shape beard, and allow to air dry.
- Residue can be left on the hands, or worked into the hair on your head for extra moisturising.
Store in a dark, cool place. Avoid storing near excessive heat sources.
Base: Camellia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Lanolin, Vitamin E Oil
Scent: Vetiver, Lavender, Tobacco